Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quick treats - Peanut Butter and chocolate covered bananas, chocolate covered pretzels

Posted in by blkris | Edit



























If you are like me and are a "chocoholic", you will like this. I hope I meet in heaven, the person that first thought of putting chocolate and peanut butter together. YUM! And to add to it, put banana and you have an even better treat!!
My husband was searching for something sweet one night and came up with this. Melted chocolate meltys, covering a banana that had peanut butter smothered in the middle. The picture doesn't do it justice. Really, this is fabulous! I made this for a treat for the kids this afternoon (okay, and for me too!) and we had leftover chocolate. I am not going to waste it of course, so I decided to use it and cover pretzels with it. I don't know about you and your kids, but if your kids like pretzels and chocolate as much as mine do, they will think this combo is great. Have fun!

0 Comments


Leave a Comment