Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hot Fudge Sauce

Posted in , , by blkris | Edit
I have had this recipe for a LONG time, but never even bothered to make it.  I was having a nasty prego chocolate craving the other night and decided to make this to go on top of a pan of brownies.  I convinced myself if I made the brownies, I would be eating them the whole next day, so decided to make a chocolate cake in a mug instead with this on top.  DELICIOUS!!!  And this hot fudge sauce is good hot, cold, a spoonful out of the jar when no one is looking... shhh!  Don't tell my husband or my midwife!  Enjoy!


1 C. chocolate chips
1/2 C. butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 C. Powdered sugar
1 1/2 C. canned evaporated milk

Melt chocolate chips and butter on stove.  Add sugar and milk.  Bring to a boil and cook 8 min., stirring every once in a while to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom.  When this gets thick after about 8 min., you know you are done.  Add vanilla.

1 commentsHot Fudge Sauce


  1. Anonymous

    Yum, I need a chocolate sauce recipe! Nothing tops a good brownie, vanilla ice cream, and hot fudge!

    September 23, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Leave a Comment