Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Need a sweet treat??

Posted in by blkris | Edit


If you are in the Boise, ID area, you should really check this out. It is my friend Charise's business of custom cakes and confections. I had never had a filled cupcake until I met Charise about 6 months ago, and LET ME TELL YOU!!!! They are DELICIOUS!! Charise made mini cupcakes for our Grand Opening and they were so yummy (not a very good picture, I know. Sorry!). So, if you need a really good treat, a wedding cake, sheet cake, birthday cake (here is my son's 3rd birthday cake that she helped me make), you name it, and she can do it; drop her a line.

1 commentsNeed a sweet treat??


  1. ReeSe says:

    Aww, thanks Kristin for the nice plug my way! :) Can't wait to read all about the food!

    August 19, 2009 at 5:39 AM

Leave a Comment