Sunday, June 17, 2012

Flourless Monster Cookies

Posted in , by blkris | Edit
I couldn't believe how big of a batch these made when my friend gave me the recipe.  It calls for 12 eggs, 1 lb. butter, etc... I am thinking that the recipe is called Monster cookies because of how big of a batch they make.  I made these today for Father's Day and ended up cutting the recipe into 1/4 of the batch.  And it still makes quite a bit!  I was surprised also that these do not have flour in them.  But, they do have enough peanut butter and sugar to hold anything together!  But they are delicious!!

Here is the 1/4 batch recipe; this makes about 3 dozen:

3 eggs
1 stick butter (softened)
1 C. brown sugar
1 C. white sugar
1 TBS vanilla
1 1/2 C. crunchy peanut butter (I used Adams Natural Peanut Butter)
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 C chocolate chips
1/2 C M&Ms
4 1/2 C. Oats (I used regular oats, not quick cooking.  But think it would still work fine with quick ones)

-In a large bowl beat eggs well.
-Make sure the butter is soft and add it to the eggs.  Beat.
-Add baking soda and blend well.
-Add brown sugar and cream together.
-Add vanilla then white sugar and mix well.
-Add peanut butter and mix well.
-Stir in oats, chocolate chips and M&Ms.

Bake 350 for 10-12 min.  (Mine here in Idaho is closer to 360 for 12 min)

0 Comments


Leave a Comment