Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Mood

Posted in , , , by blkris | Edit
I LOVE Jamba Juice's Peanut Butter Mood drink.  It is sooo good.   If you like peanut butter and bananas and chocolate, this is for you!  I found this recipe that is a knock off, so tried it and it is pretty darn close to the original.  I made a few changes though... my changes are in PINK.

Found on: Cut Out and Keep
For 1 serving

  1. Add half a cup of milk to your Blender/smoothie Maker. (First I added a couple Tbs. of flax seed and ground that up).

  2. Put 3 Level Tbs. of peanut butter into the milk, (i prefer smooth, otherwise you are left with the lumps at the bottom of the smoothie - but i guess its all about what you like) (If you want this to be healthy, use only natural PB.  By natural, I mean, no junk added, no high fructose corn syrup, etc.  I used Adams.)

  3. Add HALF a chopped and peeled ripe banana...(not a black banana...but ripe with flavor)

  4. Sprinkle 2 level Tbs. of drinking chocolate mix into the blender, and put the lid on tightly. (I wanted to reduce the junk in here so I just used unsweetened cocoa powder.  It does not have as much of a chocolate taste, but it works for this.)

  5. Blend. (DUH) until you have no lumps left.

  6. Put into a cup and enjoy!! Yummy :] hope you like it! xxxxxxx

0 Comments


Leave a Comment